(Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Podiatry & Chiropody)
We are offering offer face-to-face consultations at our clinic to provide the most appropriate treatment plan for you.
Safety for both our patients and clinicians is paramount.
Following both Government and Public Health England guidance, we have implemented the following safe-practice protocols:
* PPE is worn by all Practitioners
* Social distancing measures apply on arrival and departure
* Specialist and regular cleaning measures are in place
* We have reduced the number of patients at any one time within the Clinic
* Hand sanitizer is available, both in the communal area and in treatment rooms
If you are shielding or prefer not to come in, we offer a telephone triage service Clarity Care (follow the link). This is a telephone or video consultation service and includes diagnosis, a report of findings, and an exercise or rehabilitation treatment plan which is sent to you directly. We can offer this service for Chiropractic and Physiotherapy.
* DO NOT ATTEND WHEN FEELING UNWELL, HAVE A RAISED TEMPERATURE OR PERSISTENT COUGH
* Observe social distancing measures in communal areas
* Use the hand-sanitizer on arrival and departure
* Arrive a few minutes before the appointment, to avoid contact with departing patients
* Where possible, payment by card rather than cash
Ask a Question
As a multidisciplinary practice, The House Clinics are able to combine the expertise of our Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Podiatry and Chiropody practitioners to offer a unique and exceptional service to our clients. Please speak to your practitioner if you have any queries about other services we offer.
A wealth of information and useful news articles to help you.